This natural Rosewood Blend, also known as Bois de Rose, Essential Oil has a very sweet, wood spice aroma that helps relieve stress and nervous conditions. One of the gentlest essential oils, Rosewood is ideal for treating sensitive skins.
Standard Oil vs. Essential Oil
Certain industries, and very large users, require material which is standardised so that the balance of chemical constituents is maintained, as well as the odour profile, which can easily differ seasonally and due to differing weather conditions. An oil may therefore be rectified by adding certain natural and/or nature identical aromatic ingredients, to maintain standards required by food, pharmaceutical, dental and beverage industries. This class is, however, not necessarily inferior in quality or efficacy.
Essential oils are extracted directly from a plant source with no addition of other compounds. Essentially – plant to bottle.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant essences. The ingestion of essential oils is not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.
USES & BENEFITS
- Acne and dermatitis
- Ageing skin and wrinkles
- Coughs and colds
- Good for sensitive skins
- Natural deodorant
- Stress and nervous tension
- Wounds & scars
HOW TO USE
- Add 6-8 drops to your bath water
- Apply directly to cracked, chapped, dry skin and to promote the healing of wounds and scars
- Place 2-3 drops on your pillow at night
- Add 2-3 drops to the warm wax of a burning candle
- Use a few drops with a natural aqueous cream for its soothing effect on skin problems
- Add a few drops to a little water in one of our oil burners
BLENDS WELL WITH
- All citrus oils
Steam distilled from wood chippings