Geranium Hydrosol (Pelargonium graveolens) is a wonderful natural skin care product. As a natural humectant it attracts moisture to your skin, acting as a natural hydrator. It has a luscious, floral scent that is uplifting and makes for a wonderful natural perfume body spray. Geranium hydrosol is also considered to be the best natural toner for mature and ageing skin.
USES & BENEFITS
• Has hemostatic properties that can slow down bleeding
• Natural anti-depressant
• Restores balance to irritated skin
• Sensual, cooling and soothing
• Treats acne prone, oily, dry and even sensitive skin
HOW TO USE
• Add to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel for a homemade facial steam
• Can be used to treat ‘hot skin’ problems like sunburn, rosacea or itchy rashes,or broken capillaries
• Make your own refreshing spritzer that can be used on neck and body
• Moms will find it useful to clean mild cuts and scrapes on scratched knees etc.
• Use instead of distilled water in ‘make your own’ toners, creams and lotions
Great for masking pet odours. Can even be used as a spray to deodorise pets.
100% pure Geranium Hydrosol (Pelargonium graveolens).
Distilled from the leaves of Pelargonium graveolens. Alcohol free.
Best kept in your refrigerator.